Vector 15th july Sunshine Coast

Party & Festival Reviews from around the country.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Nwalmaer

Hey just throwing out a big thankyou to Stu and the poly-sonic crew For hosting an amazing night.

Was a rather small crowd and the weather was not so great but it made for a magical morning on sunday

Was only my friends and I 3rd doof and we had a brillant night. Hello to all the ppl I met (even if i can only remeber about 2 names :) ) Some may remeber us a fairly young looking group driving around in a beat white galant :D. Had a great time meeting new ppl hope to see you at the next party.

Had a slow start to the night and got ripped for a bit of cash :( but the fellow came back in the morning and proved himself a good bloke (Always Appriciated)

I saw a few ppl taking photos if you have some please post them up as id love to see them.

Cant wait till the next party

Paul

*edit*

Does anyone know which DJ was playing when they mixed bueatiful people by manson That beat was insane and we would all kill for a copy.

LauraLai

Polysonic parties rock :)

Had a brilliant time as usual.. Alot of special people made it out for this one & the tunes where wicked!

Grant & Jah were probably responsible for beautiful people. They always play that track. I LOVE it... but I accidently fell asleep before their set & missed it.. which kinda sucked.

The party kinda rocked though. Loved all the fire!!

Nice work Stu & friends :)

Or should I say... Stu & staff?

Kaneda

Thanks very much for the keen review, glad you enjoyed it :)

Alot of photos were posted on OzTrance, and I'll make sure they're up on the website with the next update :)

( www.polysonic.com.au )
3 posts Page 1 of 1