track time in ableton

Music Production, Hardware, Software, Equipment, MIDI, Techniques, Equipment for Sale etc.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
tripn

hello, just wondering if anyone knows how to make ableton show the time lapsed in the arrangement view. right now it only shows how many bars but not the minutes and seconds.

thanks
Phsiris

basically you highlight as much of the song that you want to know about and then put the mouse cursor in the arrangement section part of abelton and down the bottom left part of the screen in the status bar, the time and seconds will show up along the selection start bar, end start bar and the bar duration of the selection.
Chappo

Haha it's on the bottom side of arrangement view in plain site yet I didn't see it for like 2 years.

Have a look at http://filmsimon.files.wordpress.com/20 ... t-view.jpg and you will see bars up the top and time down the bottom.
tripn

lol. thanks. ive been using cubase for so long i just expected to see it in the transport bar. funny how when your looking for something in a particular format your mind filters out everything else to the point where you cant see what your looking for even when its right in front of your face.
S.E.T.H

tripn wrote :
lol. thanks. ive been using cubase for so long i just expected to see it in the transport bar. funny how when your looking for something in a particular format your mind filters out everything else to the point where you cant see what your looking for even when its right in front of your face.

Nah your just a git........

I could have shown you that for $200 : )
5 posts Page 1 of 1