<DVD----Ritual Manuscripts----[UP Records]>

General Music Discussion - Tracks, New Releases, Top 10 Track postings, Genre discussion etc
76 posts Page 2 of 4
vamo

VJGora you have a very serious problem, I don’t know what you want to do now, but this is our material and we cannot accept that you distribute it.

Nico PsyArt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am the creator of the flyer " Middle Earth festival " for Scientific Sequence Crew, and I have never given my agreement so that it is reproduced or used by the another person! I give you the link or you can see the original creation , you even allowed to remove my signature!!! Bastards!!! I find it dirties and without honor to steal the work, and I find it pathetic from your part & I find it pathetic from your part not to have made the effort even to ask for the authorization... You are morons, thieves, liars... The shame on you and your close relations... Fuck you !!!

original flyer :http://nicopsyart.com/flyer66.html

this is work made exclusive for this festival www.myspace.com/middleearthfestival

Gora

We've discussed this matter at length Nico, so all your insults on the net are not really working, you know where you can talk to me, but you refuse to do so, on the other hand you more than happy to go around and post all this bs! Knock yourself out, see if i care!
vamo

we just want you to call back your dvd and use another cover. and not somthing you have stolen from our festival.

lots of money, work and efford is behind this. and then its not right to steal is and go out selling it.

venatrix

Haha Gora, you are so busted, again!

itchytriggerniggerfingers

jsbanks

All of the video on the disc was STOLEN from my 2 films, Illuminated Manuscripts and Ritual Path.
This work is a complete violation of copyright.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS STOLEN WORK

Here are the original film listings on Amazon.com:
Ritual Path: http://www.amazon.com/Ritual-Path-Vario ... 66-0391853

Illuminated Manuscripts:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/ ... 31-3652604

Why would you do this?

ALEXUP

This DVD will be removed from world wide distribution as of today.

FeralBrown

Will there at least be a CD of the music?- it sucks that such great artists (Mem, I really dug that demo!) have to be attached to this kinda shit... it does them no justice. :(

No Gora, I am not picking a fight with you. I don't think you're even slightly worth it.

FeralBrown wrote :
Will there at least be a CD of the music?- it sucks that such great artists (Mem, I really dug that demo!) have to be attached to this kinda shit... it does them no justice. :(

The only fair recompense for the artists is to release it as a V/A cd. And to give all monies recouped to the guys that Gora ripped off.

FeralBrown

Yep... my thoughts exactly...
and DON'T get Gora to do the album art!
:roll:

You'd think one would at least try to cover their tracks a little...
"Ritual Path" + "Illuminated Manuscripts"= "Ritual Manuscripts"...
STROKE OF FUCKING GENIUS!!! :? :lol:

Hey, Lui... can I please have the word S1unt back?
I'd REALLY like to use it!

FeralBrown wrote :
and DON'T get Gora to do the album art!

LOR!

Hey, Lui... can I please have the word S1unt back?
I'd REALLY like to use it!

Bring back the s.l.u.n.t :lol:

Daheen

FeralBrown wrote :

It majorely sucks!!!
What are you doing Gora?!?!?!?!?
Very very disapointed.
:verymad: :( :x :( :?: :wtf: :?: :?: :?:

VJ DAMAGE

what have you guys done?

Do you realise how this could hurt other VJ's?? Seriously, please think..

Using samples recontextualised in a live set is one thing, but remixing & SELLING others peoples work and claiming it as your own is a totally different thing. (and yes, I've read the word ORIGINAL in the promo material)

Didn't anyone stop and think that video work like that takes a very long time, lots of artistic and technical talent and a rather large budget to make?? surely someone involved must have questioned it????

ALEXUP

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
what have you guys done?

Using samples recontextualised in a live set is one thing, but remixing & SELLING others peoples work and claiming it as your own is a totally different thing. (and yes, I've read the word ORIGINAL in the promo material)

Didn't anyone stop and think that video work like that takes a very long time, lots of artistic and technical talent and a rather large budget to make?? surely someone involved must have questioned it????

How would anyone know, that does not do graphic work?
I had never heard of those DVD's before yesterday.

It seems You knew.......... :roll:

ALEXUP

ALEXUP wrote :
VJ DAMAGE wrote :
what have you guys done?

Also I understand a lot of hard work has gone into the original pieces and I have expressed my aplogies to John and Nico, but please don't turn this into something it is not Sharon,I am not sure who you are directing you "please Think" comments too, but I have done the honourable thing as soon as I found all this out, and made sure it's distribution was stopped immediately.

VJ DAMAGE

ALEXUP wrote :
VJ DAMAGE wrote :
what have you guys done?

huh?
yes I knew.. I picked the video content right out, from the youtube clip., and the grab of it on the back of the artwork, which prompted me to look at the youtube to confirm. Maybe I'm in a unique position, cos as I VJ I know DVD content like DJ's know CD's.

I've been quiet about it till now, cos I didnt want an online fight. It was just a matter of time. The DVD's are for hire at bloody Civic video.

do a goggle on Ritual Manuscripts DVD and see what you get.
Last edited by VJ DAMAGE on Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

VJ DAMAGE

ALEXUP wrote :
ALEXUP wrote :
VJ DAMAGE wrote :
what have you guys done?

Also I understand a lot of hard work has gone into the original pieces and I have expressed my aplogies to John and Nico, but please don't turn this into something it is not Sharon,I am not sure who you are directing you "please Think" comments too, but I have done the honourable thing as soon as I found all this out, and made sure it's distribution was stopped immediately.

ok cool..didn't know that.. Glad you have done the right thing and its a bummer you didn't know.
Last edited by VJ DAMAGE on Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jsbanks

As the copyright holders and creators of the imagery we appreciate the quick response from Up Records to remove the material from distribution.

Lance

o gora gora gora you horrible horrible fuckwit.

_tsk tsk tsk_

what have you done this time you fucken ass face?

u just cant stay out of truble can you.

its illegal to steal. dont steal you stealing fuckcunt!

i ort to squirt ur fucken eyes with face juice. that will teach you a lesson you fucken cock neck goose

FeralBrown

VJ DAMAGE wrote :
do a goggle on Ritual Manuscripts DVD and see what you get.

WOW!
It's really funny to see someone being derided in a few different languages!
:lol:

Sensum

so why does this guy still get booked to play, er, um dis-play ?

Sensum wrote :

And why is this still being offered for sale on his "My Disgrace" page :?:

FeralBrown

Sensum wrote :

Because he's ze internazionale artiste, ya see?!

:lol:

venatrix

International bullshit artist more like.

But I think this is the end for VJ Failboat.

venatrix wrote :
But I think this is the end for VJ Failboat.

76 posts Page 2 of 4