non-psy songs that are remixed or used as the basis for pys

General Music Discussion - Tracks, New Releases, Top 10 Track postings, Genre discussion etc
32 posts Page 2 of 2

bio[diversity]

Can ya get free beers for playing other peoples music.??
cooollll
:m: !!!

franny

tripn wrote :
what was the name of the artist and of that track that franny played on new years eve which was a remix of a song where the chorus bit goes "lonely, soooo looonely" ?
;)

that is a remix of Freddy Mercury (queen) . It wont be on the artist album, i think it will remain unrekleased that track..,. u know licesning and all.

Artist namez are left out so SLSK freaks dont try & ruin that artist on me

spangk

I buy cds...I like them BEST. But u know if it hadn`t been for mp3 swaps I would never have got to the point of knowing what I`m looking for. The small listen I get from the purchasing sites just don`t give me enough to hear. mp3 can serve a purpose, even lead to income. If I have a track i love on mp3, guaranteed I`ll be lookn to buy the cd it belongs from ;)

I know I`ve said it before...and again... anyone persuing a living as any kind of artist knows b4 they begin their venture it`s near impossible to make a living from their expression. People CHOOSE to do this..enuff poor me. Get a partime job like the rest of have to :(

XENOMROPH did a metal track... symphony of destruction or something ..i forget exact title.

And I`m pretty sure it was skazi did the Metallica track. Then also done by Paranormal Attack...which btw is better than skazi`s :p I`ll pass it on to u if u like Samuta :)

franny

spangk wrote :
I know I`ve said it before...and again... anyone persuing a living as any kind of artist knows b4 they begin their venture it`s near impossible to make a living from their expression. People CHOOSE to do this..enuff poor me. Get a partime job like the rest of have to :(
)

its just a shame when people use that as an excuse for stealing from artists / labels / distrbutors. ( i dont think you have used as excuse, but many people do)

I think we ALL know someone that buys more drugs than CDs, yet its the music they profess to love ... but burn or download. there are hundreds of people like this. cant help but think that this extra $$ could actually support some artists to live.

It certainly supports the drug dealers lifestyle!!!!

spangk

Point takn indeed. These days i spend more on tunes than the other.

I`m not passionate about my own point, just a thought when considering my own persuits :)

Semuta

I got that Metallica - Devil Machine - Damage RMX

its not metallica though, the lyrics are Demon Speeding by Rob Zombie.
"Hey, do ya love me I’m a devil machine..."

...and thanks spangk, ive got it ;) .. and it is much better than skazi's.

spangk

okee pokee then :)

Another one I like is Dark Nebs track Magical Energy... it seems to me I here some akka-dakka geetar. Cool track all up.
32 posts Page 2 of 2