New FREE Mr. Bill EP (or you can donate if your really cool)

General Music Discussion - Tracks, New Releases, Top 10 Track postings, Genre discussion etc
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Gibson_ewok

New Free Mr. Bill EP : A Serious Start to Something Seriously Unserious !

G'day people.

Here is a new EP i have written. It is called "A Serious Start to Something Seriously Unserious". It's pretty glitchy and fun sounding. It has been written and produced in Ableton live 8 by me. Then I bounced out the stems and put them in Logic 9 and summed them (bounced the single .wav files) Then mastered the summed files in Logic also.
I hope you enjoy this EP. If you really like it and listen to it a lot please consider donating ! It would be much appreciated. If you cant donate thats fine just take it for free and enjoy it and give it to as many people as possible ! The more the merrier.

Thank you for reading i appreciate your support. If you have any questions relating to the creation of this EP or any of my tutorials or simply just want to talk to me i would be more then happy to have any of you email me. Just go to the contact section of www.mrbillstunes.net and send me an email !

http://mrbill.bandcamp.com

Cheers,
Mr. Bill
S.E.T.H

great to see you on bandcamp with strong independant releases Bill.

I enjoy your music, think you have a real character with it all and pass your tutorials onto some of my private students.

ive never been one for video camera's so am glad your taking such initiative in that department.

My only advice wouldbe to slow down your work speed for the tutorials. While it does show you can work fast. Clear, steady and calm tutorials will work better for the majority of people.

but of course........theres few reasons to take me to seriously :)
Gibson_ewok

Hey man, cheers. Im glad you enjoyed it. As far as slowing the workflow down i thought i was going pretty slow.
Either way they can watch the video as many times as it takes to soak in the information. But yeah id be keen on doing private tuition at some point.

Cheers,
Bill.
3 posts Page 1 of 1