HELLO DOOFERS ,THERE IS A SMALL GIFT FOR U!!

General Music Discussion - Tracks, New Releases, Top 10 Track postings, Genre discussion etc
13 posts Page 1 of 1
tripy

HELLO HELLO , this is Tripy here
hope u r all good , i gonna donate a full on morning track which i made recently for those who like healing music and full on energy morning stuff and u can LISTEN ONLY THE OTHER
This has track fat analogue sounds and guitar riffs aswell , someone told me , that while he was listening to it he had goose bumbs !! i think it s working then !!! hope ur enjoy . let me know what u think , and give it to everyone and play it loud !!!
this is the link for download

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemus ... dID=498314

P.S IF U LIKE DARK STUFF DON T EVEN BODER , STAY IN DARK !!!
BOOM RESPECT
TRIPY!!!!

Triumphs_Biatch

Goose bumbs? Don't even boder?

There should be a literacy test included in the Australiens registration..

Posts like this are just painful..

I can deal with people that are plain dyslexic, but not plain stupid..
secret weapon

I think the regen/regrowth track is a beautyfull piece of music.

Nice one Tripy.

Keep up the good work.
solconnection

secret weapon wrote :
I think the regen/regrowth track is a beautyfull piece of music.

Nice one Tripy.

Keep up the good work.

yeah agreed...nice work mate..very beautiful and spacey :) havent listened to the other one yet

Triumphs, this guy has only been in the country 18months, give him a break...id like to see you put a post in his native toungue.

have a nice day
-Dan

solconnection

Just listened to the other one :) just as beautiful!!!

nice work mate, id love to hear this sort of stuff at sunrise.. :) its powerful and beautiful but not cheesy :) hooray.

have a nice day
-Dan

tripn

Triumphs_Biatch wrote :
Goose bumbs? Don't even boder?

There should be a literacy test included in the Australiens registration..

Posts like this are just painful..

I can deal with people that are plain dyslexic, but not plain stupid..

leave charlie alone. imports are excused from having bad spelling whereas people like brainstorma have no excuse.
Last edited by tripn on Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tripn

hey charlie, very nice music man. i like how it has the hypnotic goa trance element to it as opposed to a lot of the israeli stuff that i know you listen to. i think its much better than most of that stuff. you should try sending your music to suntrip records. its close to the sound that they release.

~steve
tripy

yo yo ,
thanks heaps like u say guys ,,,,,,, i m doing this mainly for me and for a good dancefloor in d morning .
sorry about my spelling i know that i suck , but no worries , !!!!
c u all in the dancefloors , so i can transmit my energy to u all !!! (it s clear this )

respect and light
tripy

Triumphs_Biatch

Oh ok, I apologise. Where are you from, Tripy?

I wasn't just looking at spelling, but also the big spaces before commas, etc.. I'm guessing that some languages have totally different sentence structures though and may not use certain punctuation marks in the same way as we do. I don't know why but bad spelling and punctuation is one of my pet hates, it really stands out and gets under my skin; but obviously in the case of foreigners they deserve respect for their efforts and progress rather than criticism (I only speak / read & write English).

I think Brainstorma cops a lot of sh*t that is a little unfair - I don't know if he is actually dyslexic or not; but to my knowledge, dyslexic people can have good days where they write close to perfectly, and bad days. There are some very intelligent and successful dyslexic people; don't treat them as if they are stupid.

Anyway, agreed - nice tracks Tripy :) I prefer Dragon Flare to the Regen one..
tripy

hi mate ,
i m from the future :D
thanks for critizising , maybe u can be my writer ???
i know only music alphabet !!!!

trust in trance and love to dance
NICE TO BE IN SYNDEY
boom
tim/peanut

tripy wrote :

thanks for critizising , maybe u can be my writer ???
i know only music alphabet !!!!

i like this guy 8)

Sunrunner

Your music is great :) Really nice spacey / goaish full on stuff, I like it. Keep it up :)

Thanks for sharing!

Dwight.
Zoe_snake75

Hi Tripy,

Hopefully you'll be given the chance to perform on one of Europe's Trance-festivals in the near future! I look forward to meeting you again my friend, it's been 4.5 years since Gina introduced me to you and you introduced me into trance...time to finally share a party i'd say!
Keep up the great work mate and it's nice to notice you've remained the impersonality of positivism...thanks for showing the way!

Respect,

Davy
13 posts Page 1 of 1