Cujorius One Live - missed Cairns gig.

General Music Discussion - Tracks, New Releases, Top 10 Track postings, Genre discussion etc
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Cujo

So.. We missed that gig in Cairns.
but here is what you guys who went there missed-....

www.cujorius.dk/live
we played here in copenhagen this weekend.

and you can listen to the set right here. :)

hope you will enjoy.

-Cujo

simon

sweet mate :)

always love your stuff, looking forward to hearing this

Lance

why did you miss that party anyway, ya 'neck? an excuse would be nice. you were booked and were on flyer and party was promoted for you and then you just didnt show up. this sir is an insult to australia and everything we believe in like kangaroos and cork hats. you let us ozzy hooligans down :( boooo!

but good music! lor.

DarkFaction

Lance wrote :
why did you miss that party anyway, ya 'neck? an excuse would be nice. you were booked and were on flyer and party was promoted for you and then you just didnt show up. this sir is an insult to australia and everything we believe in like kangaroos and cork hats. you let us ozzy hooligans down :( boooo!

but good music! lor.

Why is it all your posts are negative..... What exactly good do you have to say on here..... if all this site brings you is complaints, then why use it..... I think your comment would be fair enough if i hadn't seen your name next to all the negative attention on this site. So please lance, enlighten us..... what exactly have you done for this scene????

Cyberwlf

Lance is just another victim of ADD or ADHD which various of this site's regular posters can be categorised as, and feels the necessity to post anything which gravitates the attention back onto him.

Lance

lor

Lance

Cyberwlf wrote :
Lance is just another victim of ADD or ADHD which various of this site's regular posters can be categorised as, and feels the necessity to post anything which gravitates the attention back onto him.

im sure you are aware of the many phds i have obtained in my prestigious life well heres a news flash. i have a phd in "your a cock face" and my teachings have teached me that everything you say is wrong.

cyberwlf is a victim of cock-face-itis and feels the necessity to post anything which gravitates the attention back onto him. cyberwlf will always argue a point until he gets the last word. he will argue until he is blue in the face and everyone else is sick of it as long as he gets the last word. cyberwlf speaks with a struggling upper class vocabulary and uses too many words in order to make himself appear smarter than he is. cyberwlf should learn not to argue all the time and drink milk instead. itse better for the window horse crowning.

if you fight your natural response to reply to what i have just written it will eat you up inside for days so go ahead and fulfil your destiny owl.
7 posts Page 1 of 1