Darker help please!

Discussion & News about DJ's & Artists
7 posts Page 1 of 1
herbsandspices

I need some reccommendations for darker psy. Now I know heaps of it out there and like propper twisted dark too, but I'm looking for a kinda specific sound....

The best way I can describe what I want to hear is "not noisy", bass driven dark and forresty stuff, sorta round 150 (negotiable). :)

eg. Gappeq, Malice in Wonderland, of course Pondscum (bows in awe- if you're reading this please start writing again, that would be ace), Airi.

If you know of something that may tickle my fancy, please let me know for a large reward of karma and kudos.
Satori

Abuse

hey matey,

check out rev's latest cd
also some illegal machines, Full face, whiptongue, Phase, Paranoize, Claw,

some stuff thats a little slower but still very foresty is: Trold, Braincell, Yudhisthira, Imaginary sight these are all artists from Glowing Flame records.

A really nice artist to check is OCELOT for groovy forest gear... still dark too

hope this helps, i could think of more but my brain isnt all there atm hehehe
Loose Cognition

check out this quickly up and coming producer from london
http://soundcloud.com/ataro
he makes some awsome tunes.. recently put out an ep of new label green wizard records
hes also got a track on loose cognitions recently released cd ;)

id also recommend
http://soundcloud.com/ectogasmics
these guys have been putting out a couple of gems the last couple of years but more recently are starting to take off and play live shows round europe!

if u cruise round soundcloud looking up artists these guys are following ur sure to fine some winners :killah:
wikke

yo bro like dark, try russian darkpsy

- kindzaza
- psykovsky
- osom

more forest:

derango
makadam
ka sol
dohm

everyting from parvarti record is dark/forest

enjoy
fluffydaze

herbsandspices wrote :
I need some reccommendations for darker psy. Now I know heaps of it out there and like propper twisted dark too, but I'm looking for a kinda specific sound....

The best way I can describe what I want to hear is "not noisy", bass driven dark and forresty stuff, sorta round 150 (negotiable). :)

eg. Gappeq, Malice in Wonderland, of course Pondscum (bows in awe- if you're reading this please start writing again, that would be ace), Airi.

If you know of something that may tickle my fancy, please let me know for a large reward of karma and kudos.
fluffydaze

herbsandspices wrote :

7 posts Page 1 of 1