Saikosounds.

General Music Discussion - Tracks, New Releases, Top 10 Track postings, Genre discussion etc
13 posts Page 1 of 1
Dreamthief

You know. Saikosounds never fails to deliver.

I placed on order Thuirsday or Friday night. It's here nwo.

Saikosounds fill me with joy.

hoffman

:lol:
I agree, saikosounds is very good,they have always delivered, and so cheap!
wouldn't buy from anywhere else........

Druid Of Psy

They are pretty damn good, just have to watch the delivery driver that he doesn't smash ya cd's in his car, (happened to me a few times)

dodger

They are good but were better when they used DHL for couriers.

Gozer

dodger wrote :

Can't notice the difference now. First delivery was slow (for a few reasons) and since then I've been receiving them within 24 hours of making my order.

jaimz

dodger wrote :

DHL put their prices up.

So Saiko now has FedEx as well as DHL - we calculate the prices for both Couriers, then choose the cheaper option.

Out of interest, tho, would you prefer your shipments were sent with DHL, if it cost a little more?

Druid Of Psy

I dont really give a rats arse to be honest with you

but if there is a possiblity that you could tell DHL or FedEX to treat the packages a be more carefully (i know its a long shot that they will do it tho) or maybe wrap it with more padding (another long shot).....that would be cool, besides my cd cases being damaged sometimes (very rarely) i have not a thing wrong with saiko, always got my CD's on time, and their cheap.

jaimz

Druid Of Psy wrote :
I dont really give a rats arse to be honest with you

but if there is a possiblity that you could tell DHL or FedEX to treat the packages a be more carefully (i know its a long shot that they will do it tho) or maybe wrap it with more padding (another long shot).....that would be cool, besides my cd cases being damaged sometimes (very rarely) i have not a thing wrong with saiko, always got my CD's on time, and their cheap.

Hmm. Adding padding would mean more weight, which means it might cost more. However I might talk to the boys and see if this might be an option for people - to request more padding for their shipment for a slightly higher shipping cost..

justultra

i had a few orders come through damaged including some digipak cases, so from now on i ask them to bubble wrap my orders. none broken since.

i had an order outstanding right at the time of the change over and it took ages to get here. but all the orders since have come in 1 day.

only reason i stray from shopping there all the time is if they dont have something i want. so i go to psyshop or wirikuta. no problems with any of them.

brainstorma

jaimz the wieght/cost for adding 1 to 2 layers of bubble rap would only add at max 10 grams extra wieght

haveing been some one who ran mailrooms and had a lot of dealings with fedex and DHL it wouldnt realy add to the cost that much

jaimz

brainstorma wrote :
jaimz the wieght/cost for adding 1 to 2 layers of bubble rap would only add at max 10 grams extra wieght

haveing been some one who ran mailrooms and had a lot of dealings with fedex and DHL it wouldnt realy add to the cost that much

Thing is it could add 10 grams and the cost would go up or it could add 300 grams and the cost would be the same. The courier costs run in brackets of 500g - so 510g and 950g packages both cost the same. If a package is 495g and we add 10g to it, it'll put the price up (because it's then in the 501 - 1000 bracket)

Make sense?

BaRrY AnThOnY

I didnt know that bubble rap grew on trees.

Woody

BaRrY AnThOnY wrote :
I didnt know that bubble rap grew on trees.

Ahh this tree is the Polyeutherentalatis Tree
This type of tree only grows in over populated asian cities its distigusiging features are leaves that look like Jewel Cases and Blooms the CD Flower in summer to autumn months. The seeds to this tree are somthing special they are made on 12"disks from a vynal like substance that when smoked causes a nausiating rush followed by a mellow glow. but soak these in alcohol for a few days and evoporate the liquid and you are left with pure MP3 which in many conutrys is now banned except a few. Use of MP3 at home is now in more of less considered a soft use of MP3 and police will not fine you unless you are carring ounces of the stuff ready for online dstribution.

Taken from errorriden.com
13 posts Page 1 of 1