ups to the Church of Satan

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
21 posts Page 1 of 1
the wellest wicked

In response to the recent posts proffering damnation to the Satanist at the hands of holy simplicity I would like to say the following: as far as I understand it, Satanism stands most of all for a healthy selfishness and the satisfaction of one's most instinctual desires. It is certainly not a reactionary movement born of ressentiment towards the pious, but rather the immoralistic product of an unbridled beastly will to power that seeks to assimilate and conquer all that is born of weakness. I'm not a Satanist myself, but I have to admit they're a pretty cool bunch. :twisted:

Anton Lavey, founder of the Church of Satan
Last edited by the wellest wicked on Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rollyz

Hell Yeah! :twisted:
the wellest wicked

Wicked FTW! Image
itchytriggerniggerfingers

the wellest wicked wrote :
as far as I understand it, Satanism stands most of all for a healthy selfishness and the satisfaction of one's most instinctual desires.

Isn't that exactly how YOU have been living most of your life????
the wellest wicked

It may surprise you but I'm not all that inclined to hedonism. My joy is a function of thought, not merely a mindless pleasure.

Oh gee, I would have thought that sitting at home, smoking crack & doing nothing with your life would be classed as a mindless pleasure. Boy was I wrong :lol:
venatrix

Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the wellest wicked

Spastic. If you had a clue you'd be needing a finger in your bum right about now.
the wellest wicked

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :
Oh gee, I would have thought that sitting at home, smoking crack & doing nothing with your life would be classed as a mindless pleasure. Boy was I wrong :lol:

Mine a mindless existence? Get a clue. All I do is think.
venatrix

What do you think everyone else on the planet does dude?
Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the wellest wicked

Thought is not what inhabits a certain conduct and gives it meaning; rather, it is what allows one to step back from this way of acting or reacting, to present it to oneself as an object of thought and question it as to its meaning, its conditions, and its goals. Thought is freedom in relation to what one does, the motion by which one detaches oneself from it, establishes it as an object, and reflects on it as a problem. -Michel Foucault

The vast majority of people don't think much at all.
venatrix

This 'thinking' business of yours isn't going too well. Have you considered art? Maybe knitting?
Last edited by venatrix on Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

itchytriggerniggerfingers wrote :

Herein lies the problem. What you need, is to be smashed around the head with a golf club 30 or 40 times, you know, to get you up and moving, locate your socks & get the day rolling
TERRIBILITA

Too bad you don't rightly know how to think, or should I say you are thinking in a kaleidoscopic morass of corruption, deceit, turpitude, and confusion; your mind is governed by the father of lies, the evil, fallen, unclean seraph, the prince of darkness - the Devil, the most accursed creature in creation.

To be free of him and his strongholds over thee you need to seek Lord Jesus Christ in His Holy Catholic Church and save your soul. Also pray to the Blessed Virgin Mary, the highest of all creatures who is the Queen of Heaven and who will crush Satan's head as it prophecies in the Holy Bible; in Genesis and the Apocalypse.

" And the Lord God said to the serpent: Because thou hast done this thing, thou art cursed... I will put enmities between thee and the woman, and thy seed and her seed: she shall crush thy head, and thou shalt lie in wait for her heel." (Gen.3:14-15)

"And a great sign appeared in heaven: A woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars. And being with child... And there was seen another sign in heaven. And behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns and on his heads seven diadems. And his tail drew the third part of the stars [Angelic Host] of heaven and cast them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to be delivered: that, when she should be delivered, he might devour her Son. And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with an iron rod. And her Son was taken up to God and to His throne.

And there was a great battle in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon, and the dragon fought, and his angels. And they prevailed not: neither was their place found any more in heaven. And that great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, who is called the devil and Satan, who seduceth the whole world. And he was cast unto the earth: and his angels were thrown down with him. And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying: Now is come salvation and strength and the kingdom of our God and the power of His Christ: because the accuser of our brethren is cast forth, who accused them before our God day and night. And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of the testimony:... (Apoc. 12...)
the wellest wicked

I don't really know what to say Wade other than that for a Christian, you're quite impressive.
SYNeR

as far as I understand it, Satanism stands most of all for a healthy selfishness and the satisfaction of one's most instinctual desires.

ORLY? Isn't this espoused to varying degrees by evolutionary biology, evolutionary psychology and various other fields? Still, I'd much rather this than ridiculous piety and rejection of one's nature and biological urges.
Satori

How do I delete my account?

Satori wrote :

Which one?

With Australiens or with god ;-)
Satori

God and I are not on speaking terms.
kayhat

Satori wrote :

:lol:
SYNeR

And that's another reason this forum has turned to shit - religious zealots like Wade spouting pious
bullshit as infallible doctrine. Fuck off already.

I wouldn't mind it if he/they were ready to engage in actual conversation and debate.
But srsly, I feel as though talking to a brick wall would be much more constructive.

Smapping the forum with religious doctrine does nothing except prove what a 'tard you are.
Form your *own* opinion and present well constructed arguments, maybe then I'll engage
with you in a debate over divine command theory.

Until then, lay off the incoherent theology.
21 posts Page 1 of 1