Testing the holiness of the ascendant angelic host

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Dominic

In the fourth chapter of his letter to the Christians of Rome, St. Paul the Apostle implies that we are free to consider the ascendant angelic host holy if only the law that we find is reputed to us unto justice according to our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. It follows that (to an extent) the law of God is both eternal and dynamic, and to add to the Word disseminated by Paul is it not the case that if one could not have faith in the ascendant angelic host when it is reputed unto such justice then we could not have faith in God at all. Therefore, when the law reaches us thus we may know that we are under God's Providence and not that of Lucifer's host.
synthz

BINDIGOAT

Last edited by BINDIGOAT on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dominic

It seems you understand BINDIGOAT. :howaboutit:
Dominic

The Word expressed in the OP above is slightly incomplete. What I have written should read as follows:

In the fourth chapter of his letter to the Christians of Rome, St. Paul the Apostle implies that we are free to consider the ascendant angelic host holy if only the law that we find is reputed to us unto justice according to the teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord. Furthermore, to add to the Word disseminated by Paul is it not the case that if one could not have faith in the ascendant angelic host when it is reputed unto such justice then we could not have faith in God at all. Therefore, when the law reaches us thus we may know that we are under God's Providence and not that of Lucifer's host.

To make it clear, what I am hereby disseminating does not deny the eternal sufficiency of the Word expressed in chapter four of Romans amongst Christian peoples unfamiliar with the Gospel texts in the Holy Bible as existed widely in the past.
Dominic

The following clears up some confusion in relation to my above statement regarding the holiness of the ascendant angelic host. My apologies for posting work that is less than perfectly sufficient, hopefully my brothers will forgive me any grief that has befallen them as a result of questionable faith.

When we find the law reputed to us unto justice according to the teachings of Jesus Christ our Lord and his Father of our temporal and heavenly wellbeing we are free to know that we are under God's Providence and not that of Lucifer's host.

This passage expresses the highest Word of God known by man, the Word of the most perfect endless ascending holy Renaissance, the Word that now allows for the Kingdom of God on Earth which has been promised us. Amen.
SYNeR

This forum is the perfect example of people eating too much Lucy... or maybe drain cleaner.
vondes

I want to share my review about 103.109.101.65/MewahBet/JudiOnline/category/promosi/. Having read different opinions, I registered with caution in this bookmaker's office, because of which only they did not write about it. I’ve been playing for more than six months and I can say that I like this bookmaker. There`s a very good line, money with wins is paid honestly and quickly (contrary to what they wrote), and also, a nice and convenient mobile application, quick answers from support. I advise, and you decide for yourself.
8 posts Page 1 of 1