New Pope will be assassinated: Nostradamus

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
rollyz

I was waiting for this to resurface....who would want to become Pope knowing your fate awaits you....?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/New-Po ... 70721.html

New Pope will be assassinated: Nostradamus
April 8, 2005

The Pope elected to succeed John Paul II will be assassinated and his death will spark a Muslim invasion of the West that will split the Catholic church, according to an interpretation of Nostradamus's prophecies by a leading Colombian author.

"The next Pope elected will be subsequently murdered in central Italy. Then comes Pope number 112, who will flee Rome because of an attack by Muslims," Gonzalo Echeverri, a Colombian investigating judge and author of a book on Nostradamus told AFP.

Echeverri said the Pope would base himself in Avignon, France and another pontiff would take control in Italy, splitting the Catholic church in two.

"There is a very clear prophecy that says the holy father will move to another place, even warning that the French Pope will not be able to stay in Avignon due to the Muslim invasion and will flee again to Lyon, where he will be attacked, according to Nostradamus," Echeverri said.

Avignon was a base for Popes for much of the 14th century, another time of grave divisions in the church and Europe.

Nostradamus was a 16th-century scholar who made prophecies. His supporters say he predicted the French Revolution, the rise of Hitler and the assassination of President John F Kennedy.

AFP

snarf

Here are the missing Quatrains

and in the Eighth year of the Incompetent One
the Men of the Smog shall vanquish the Men of the Oak
in a war fought seven battles long
and defeat the Athletic Men strong

and the Men of the Smog shall fight in the West
a fierce war of seven battles against the Bay Men
and the sphere shall meet the stick many times
and the unruly northern supporters shall have many fines

And in the final section of the seventh battle
a great earthquake shall have the sphere struck over a wall
and the great Athletic Ones shall not recover the sphere
and Southern Men shall win the series by one run clear

karra

alot of thing nostradums has said, has been turned and twisted around to what the media or some idiots want it to be..

so unless someone can show me the original text (and i will look it up in my book tonight also) then i doubt its real

(two towers anyone? that was totally idiotic)

Marsoups

Nostradamus said it all.....

You can find a lot of coincidence in all the ambiguity ;P

Come on, we need an Australiens horrorscope section :P

Aquarius : Your physical self is currently nearing a doofing peak, as Mars passes through Uranus. Now is the time to bring all the bits and pieces you've left lying around over the last few months together for a tribal enfused selectah experience.... If you know any Scorpios who owe ya money now is the time to make the charge ! Romance is in the air with the waning of the full moon, don't forget to take advantage of that last thrust as it's going to be a quiet time over the new moon period...

SamuraiJack

In the west would rise a great serpent, and in the middle of the east would rage a great knobwrenching fury.
The old virgin would die, and the new old virgin would take his place, while their home was ripped in twain by the thunder from the west.
Then the middle of the east would be set afire by the fury of the old virgin's followers as the serpent of the west coiled in satisfaction.
But in the great southern ocean a new storm would rise. The thunder of the storm would be one millon hooves, the rain as blood, and the lightning ferocity.
The name of this storm would be......Mangudai.

I should write a book of prophecy. It'd be fucking great.

Yeah. Harmuageddon is already here. This is what it looks like to those condemmned to live during the collapse.

silly the kid

Do not be afraid my children! I shall protect you against these hideous gonad crunchers. Mmmh...mmmh It shall be so! In the name of the father, the son and the whole goat.....Ahhhchoo.

Gozer

karra wrote :
so unless someone can show me the original text (and i will look it up in my book tonight also) then i doubt its real

(two towers anyone? that was totally idiotic)

Sacred Text has the Nostradamus predictions but I don't know how accurate the translations are or how close to the original manuscript..

I'm not sure if I'm reading the right sections but Century VI - 97 I think is the prediction reported as 9/11 'coz I remember hearing the "At forty-five degrees the sky will burn".. so it might be Century VII.. I dunno ..

bobret the hobret

snarf wrote :
Here are the missing Quatrains

and in the Eighth year of the Incompetent One
the Men of the Smog shall vanquish the Men of the Oak
in a war fought seven battles long
and defeat the Athletic Men strong

and the Men of the Smog shall fight in the West
a fierce war of seven battles against the Bay Men
and the sphere shall meet the stick many times
and the unruly northern supporters shall have many fines

And in the final section of the seventh battle
a great earthquake shall have the sphere struck over a wall
and the great Athletic Ones shall not recover the sphere
and Southern Men shall win the series by one run clear

WHOAH! i didn't know nostradamus predicted australia to win the cricket world cup this year! poms are definitely men of smog..west indies the men of the bay, and of course aussies from the south..so england will get knocked out one match before the final, and it will be australia .vs. west indies.. nostradamus hath spoken!
8 posts Page 1 of 1