Tetrameth - Psychological Pyrotechnics (Zenon Records)

General Music Discussion - Tracks, New Releases, Top 10 Track postings, Genre discussion etc
9 posts Page 1 of 1
sensient tim

Label: Zenon Records

Cat No: ZENCD006

Format: Cd jewel case

Release Date: 08/05/06

Zenon Records presents the debut album of Tetrameth - Psychological Pyrotechnics

1. Psychological Pyrotechnics
2. The Quickening
3. Practice in Blackness
4. Operation Mind Harvest
5. The 49th Vibration
6. Easy Way Out
7. Digital Acoustix
8. Jungle Weapon

Tetrameth - Psychological Pyrotechnics is an extremely original blend of deep morning/progressive trance, incorporating a subtle emotional touch and technical details unheard of in psytrance circles before this release. These 8 tracks feature the highest level of musicianship, yet still maintain a deep trance flow and that all important Zenon flavour. Peter Hayes (as he is sometimes known) is an integral member of the tight knit Zenon crew and as such he has worked closely with Sensient, SunControlSpecies and Shadow Fx. He has an extensive musical background and has made worldwide tours both as Tetrameth and also with his band SEVEN as vocalist and guitarist. After only 3 years making electronic music Tetrameth is now producing psy trance at a world-class level, truly pushing and surpassing boundaries previously set within the genre.

Distributed worldwide by Arabesque

** If anyone wants to grab an early copy direct from me please pm me and we can arrange it...cheers

DarkFaction

Looking forward to this release....

Have heard alot about him just never actually heard his music.

AndreaDusty

jazzy stuff... i love it

sensient tim

AndreaDusty

culture people create music?!

solconnection

samples sound wicked, intricate, psychadelic and textured but with a smooth, deep and uplifting feel, manages to blend it all together really well .... nice work mr tetrameth, i really like this album :)

have a nice day
-Dan

aNti-MattEr

Looking forward to hearing this in full. Nice one Zenon.
Now bring on the ShadowFX album :) and anything else up your sleeves.

tripn

great album. listened a couple of times on the weekend. reminds me of the older style of minimal psychedelic stuff that got me into doof and that you rarely hear anymore, except a bit more creative and musical in its approach.

i like how he included "the acacia trees of australia" in his special thanks list. how funny... we had decided not long ago to include those guys are on our thanks list as well when we release an album. lol

tripn

tracks 3 and 5 are the best. this guy has teh right idea.
9 posts Page 1 of 1