LOR!

Off Topic discussion. Use this board to discuss general, non PsyTrance related topics.
31 posts Page 1 of 2
Impious

Last edited by Impious on Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

phoney

Is the funny bit where it says "thinker" under your username ?

Impious

phoney wrote :

Don't worry about it phoney, you need a brain to understand this one.

FeralBrown

so...
...very...
......lost......
:(

venatrix

You use IE... LOR!!!11

Impious

That screen-shot is funny. You people are retarded. :x

But then, I guess you've got no idea what I mean by agist...

itchytriggerniggerfingers

Impious wrote :
But then, I guess you've got no idea what I mean by agist...

I think you need an agistment :roll:

Seriously.

seek. professional. help.

Impious

btw, by 'I've got an agist' I mean that for the most part, people's souls are cool when they're in my presense. 8)

FeralBrown

that's not what agist means.
and they're not.

Impious

FeralBrown wrote :
that's not what agist means.
and they're not.

It's obviously a metaphor, twit.

And I'd like to know how you know that 'they're not'. Have you been stalking me or something?

FeralBrown

Simple process of deduction- I can see how people who DO know you treat you.

It's the crappest metaphor EVARR... how does paying someone to allow your animals to graze their land have ANYTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER IN THE MUTHAFUKKN SLIGHTEST to do with people's souls being content in your presence?!

Get help.

Impious

FeralBrown wrote :
Simple process of deduction- I can see how people who DO know you treat you.

It's the crappest metaphor EVARR... how does paying someone to allow your animals to graze their land have ANYTHING AT ALL WHATSOEVER IN THE MUTHAFUKKN SLIGHTEST to do with people's souls being content in your presence?!

Get help.

It's kindof hard to see someone's soul over the internet - what you're talking about is the mind. So shut the fuck up because you don't know what you're talking about.

FeralBrown

re-read what I wrote.
I think you know what you're talking about. I also think you're the only one.

Impious

FeralBrown wrote :
re-read what I wrote.
I think you know what you're talking about. I also think you're the only one.

'Aint that the truth.

Pure__Ignorance

Without taking part in the Impious bashing, I don't get it either.

Did you mean aegis (like nearby souls under the aegis of Impious?, or Impious has a magical Aegis that protects his soul and that of those around him?)

Or that peoples souls can find sanctuary on your metaphisical property?

perhaps it's just the grammar that's got me.

In any case I think the humor is just not abrupt or big enough to make me laugh. Sorry.

bTW, who are the anti god squad in the picture?

Impious

You know, I think aegis is the right word to use, not agist. Thanks for the info. :) (You know though, the word agist kindof makes sense for what I'm describing...)

tripn

phoney wrote :

:thumb:

Impious

Kiss my ægis. 8)

venatrix

Pure__Ignorance wrote :

Did you mean aegis

Wow, well done man! I so should have picked that one myself :oops:

In other news, Impious I think you are making a common mistake with your posts. You are posting something that to you is blatantly obvious, but to others it is lost. You are assuming that your argument/ideas speak for themselves and require no explanation. I think you would benefit from positing a hypothesis and providing some sort of evidence for it, and then asking a follow up question in a clear and concise manner. That would, I think, give life to the kind of discussions I believe you want to be having.

Pure__Ignorance

Ha ha ha... Venatrix, I read what you wrote as "give life to the delusions you want to be having". :) It seemed more fitting actually.

I like to give life to the delusions I want to be having, it's amazing how malleable reality can be.

You sound insane, Impious, But I like that. Please, post your next epiphany in more detail, perhaps There's fodder in there for my delusions :)

FeralBrown

Pure__Ignorance wrote :
You sound insane, Impious, But I like that.

Not to be a dick, but he is... don't egg him on, he needs help.

Pure__Ignorance

Sorry if you're having a problem I'm compounding Impious. MAybe you do need help? I'm definitely of little use in that department :) But I still listen and am wanting to understand what you mean.

I made a joke just before in another post that I shouldn't have stopped taking my meds, but that's dumb. I wish I hadn't said it. Mental health is just one of those things we need to take care of, same as dental health. My making jokes about it is perpetuating the stigma that makes people feel like they don't need to look after their minds. If anyone was offended then my apologies :oops:

Look at Sally Robbins, that rower chicky from the olympics who stopped rowing mid-race. If she'd snapped her anterior cruciate ligament from rowing too hard people would have made a statue of her. Instead she burns some neurological receptors or something and we all bag her out. I think she's a champion for going so hard and hope she gets it sorted out.

As for any strange and wonderful thoughts to feed my own delusions, you can still feel free to try and put it into words for me Impious, or anyone else for that matter. I might not agree, I might think you're insane, But that doesn't mean I'm not listening and interested.

venatrix

All we can do through the forum really is advise he goes and seeks help from his local mental health professional. However in reality that is hugely more difficult than it sounds.

To make the process a little easier and less confronting, may I suggest calling your area health service. They should put you through to the mental health unit at your local hospital. From what I know they will take your details and call you back. Then you can talk to them and they will usually arrange for a couple of mental health nurses to come and see you in your home and have a little chat to you about some basic things. From there they will assess what immediate level of care you need. They might make regular phone calls for the first few days/week just to see how you are going. Or they might decide that you would be better to come in to the mental health unit for a further assessment.

It can be quite a difficult process to navigate, and I wish you the best of luck Impious/Zaraplasterer.

Impious

venatrix wrote :
All we can do through the forum really is advise he goes and seeks help from his local mental health professional. However in reality that is hugely more difficult than it sounds.

To make the process a little easier and less confronting, may I suggest calling your area health service. They should put you through to the mental health unit at your local hospital. From what I know they will take your details and call you back. Then you can talk to them and they will usually arrange for a couple of mental health nurses to come and see you in your home and have a little chat to you about some basic things. From there they will assess what immediate level of care you need. They might make regular phone calls for the first few days/week just to see how you are going. Or they might decide that you would be better to come in to the mental health unit for a further assessment.

It can be quite a difficult process to navigate, and I wish you the best of luck Impious/Zaraplasterer.

I'm already in the system.

Impious

venatrix wrote :

I'm already in the system. And to tell you the truth, I've never felt better than I do right now.
31 posts Page 1 of 2