Satanism and Modern Culture

Current Events, World Discussion, Opinions etc
120 posts Page 1 of 5
Grand Inquisitor

These are first three clips of an excellent documentary on the spread of a Luciferian revolution that has swept the world, mobilizing millions of people into a legion in a great rebellion against Truth, morals and Christian values. We are truly in the aeon that Aleister Crowley boasts of being its master and author. In this excellent documentary you will see how deeply the spread of Satanism is within the music industry and modern culture; what bands openly have admitted to practicing Crowley's occultism and selling themselves to the Devil to become master musicians for wealth and fame, etc. None of this is hear-say-conspiracy crap but all factual. It will astound all of you; very rewarding viewing indeed.

Grand Inquisitor

Grand Inquisitor

THIS NEXT ONE HAS AN INTERVIEW WITH GLEN BENTON FROM DEICIDE AND A LITTLE CLIP OF ONE OF THEIR SONGS - SACRIFICIAL SUICIDE. I'VE SEEN THIS BAND TWICE LIVE AND USED TO LOVE THIS GENRE OF MUSIC. I STILL LIKE THE SOUND OF IT BUT I RENOUNCE IT.

Last edited by Grand Inquisitor on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grand Inquisitor

venatrix

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
These are first three clips of an excellent documentary on the spread of a Luciferian revolution that has swept the world, mobilizing millions of people into a legion in a great rebellion against Truth, morals and Christian values. We are truly in the aeon that Aleister Crowley boasts of being its master and author. In this excellent documentary you will see how deeply the spread of Satanism is within the music industry and modern culture; what bands openly have admitted to practicing Crowley's occultism and selling themselves to the Devil to become master musicians for wealth and fame, etc. None of this is hear-say-conspiracy crap but all factual. It will astound all of you; very rewarding viewing indeed.

You have a psychiatric condition and are showing symptoms which are of concern. Please see your doctor asap. If you need immediate help, call the Sydney South West mental health crisis team on 1800 011 511 for 24 hour assistance.

http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/mhdao/contact_service.asp
Marsoups

:lol:

tell that to my high school bible ed teacher! ;)

actually surprisingly in mainstream culture what is being posted is very acceptable :P
venatrix

I actually tried to watch some of the first video. Under a minute in and I was regretting my decision and reaching for the brain bleach.
rollyz

^^^ lol :lol: thanks for the warning, lucky i cant see these vids at work.
herbsandspices

I would have said symptoms of being a moron was more accurate.

Sadly there is no helpline for the dim and misguided.
Grand Inquisitor

Thank you all for all. If you guys thought that I was sane I would be worried indeed. The vice filled, impure, depraved and degraded lives of terrible arrogance, presumption, ignorance, blaphemy, rebellion, nonsense, discord, delusion and abomination; hating your Creator, Sovereign Good, Redeemer, Judge and Last End just goes to show how enslaved to Satan and perdition you are. What you guys call sanity is utter perversity, debauchery, sin, delusion, heresy, apostasy and depravity. You have no truth in you. And the disturbing insanity of this wasted way of life is that the hour of your death is fixed, and at an hour you know not. are you prepared for death; are you prepared to enter eternity where you will realize your eternal destiny?

And Venatrix (dirty little "huntress" of turpitude) your whole notion of psychology and psychiatry is so erroneous and false, along with the professors who instructed you and all the other brain-washed students of a ludicrous corriculum designed by the enemies of Truth, is twisted, false and a dark view of Reality, that I can truly say you have neither developed or grown one degree into the beautiful woman that God created & intended you to be. You are failing in the purpose of your existence. And God is preserving you in existence, in being, by His will, by His love. You (as with all of us and the universe) have existence communicated to us; of ourselves we are nothing; we have received all, except we are the authors of our iniquities and sins). All your adult life of blasphemy, sin, and error have made your soul abominable in the sight of your Creator. Your conscience is so dark, blunt and confused, your heart so hard, cold and puerilent that you are highly likely do die in the reprobate sense (a corrupted state where it will be impossible for you to respond and correspond to the final graces God will give you for your repentence, conversion and Salvation. A terrible situation that when you die, when your soul enters eternity, with your will fixated upon yourself spiritually dead in your sins, malignant in your vices, you will receive your particular judgement in that instant, and your eternal destiny will be fixed forever, unchanging, in horror, despair, torment, darkness and in the constant company of the demons in Hell.

As for the rest of you watch the first three of these video clips, or otherwise do not comment. For you opinions are invalid and puerile. This documentary is very good. It would do well to lift you out of your vicious culpable ignorance.

PS

Outside the Holy Roman Catholic Apostolic Church there is no hope and no Salvation.
Last edited by Grand Inquisitor on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
herbsandspices

Grand Inquisitor wrote :
ludicrous corricullum

Epic LOL.

Ven, I think you should change your sig to "dirty little "huntress" of turpitude" asap.

My toast looked like the face of jesus this morning. Before I hit the phone to Rome, I decided to examine the miracle rigorously so I turned it upside down and it looked like an English sheep-dog instead. My toast therefore does not cure diseases by praying to it, but it fetches the newspaper like you would not believe.
venatrix

Have you considered a career in politics Christian? It seems the bar has been set!
synthz

venatrix wrote :

Have you considered a career in politics Christian? It seems the bar has been set!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
traveller

Haha someone make a dub step remix of that one :D

Re: the videos posted I haven't watched them yet
but after getting into David Bowie for a few weeks
recently i am 100% certain he was into occult
rituals and the like..interesting to think about the
intentions behind lyrics and musical structures sometimes :)
venatrix

The only people who don't practice occult rituals are atheists :wave:

Also, I'm pretty sure the meaning behind his lyrics is along the lines of (haw haw) 'cocaine is awesome and so is my hairdo'
Marsoups

So what about psy-trance Mr. inquisitor, does that have satanic contaminants in it as well ??

Sheeeesh, that's one way to tell Venatrix to go to hell! LOR!
rollyz

rollyz

rollyz

venatrix

Win for vocabulary, epic fail for actually telling me to go to hell hahahahaha.
traveller

excellent point with people doing rituals venatrix i would agree with that hehe

but yeah bowie was pretty hardcore eh...
eg.
sample from track "the voyeur of utter destruction (as beauty)"

"
I shake, and stare at the sun
Till my eyes burn
I shake, at the mothers brutal vermin
I shake, and stare at the watery moon
With the same desire
As the sober Philistine

And I shake
Turn and turn again
Worm, the pain and blade
Turn and turn again

The screw, is a tightening atrocity
I shake for the reeking flesh
Is as romantic as hell
The need to have seen it all
The voyeur of utter destruction
As beauty
"

also his keyboard player is almost constantly playing 6th intervals,
so basically is firing out 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 from his keyboard all day..

if someone can give me a non hectic interpretation of that i would be
much happier as i could listen to his ridiculously good tunes without
feeling like im being indoctrinated into something at the same time :P
Marsoups

traveller wrote :
Haha someone make a dub step remix of that one :D

Not the same deal, but Charlie Sheen got a dubstep makeover :lol:

venatrix

traveller wrote :
if someone can give me a non hectic interpretation of that i would be
much happier as i could listen to his ridiculously good tunes without
feeling like im being indoctrinated into something at the same time :P

Imagine you are a rock star. You have experienced the kind of popular success, adulation, worship, hero-status, and glory that is beyond your wildest dreams. Men want to be you. Thousands, maybe millions of women want to have wild and dangerously risque sexual intercourse with you, and hundreds of them succeed (to your pleasure and delight). Your fame came from your musical talent, your personal expression of the overwhelming energy inside you that cries to come out of your body and soul.

You're super rich, don't have to go to some hellish office or service job, or practice a trade and work with dangerous machinery, chemicals or materials, or work on a construction site etc. You get to travel the world and get paid for performing your music, your friends are other artists, royalty, public figures, bohemians, and other rich/famous/unconventional/creative types.

You discover illicit drugs, and descend (or ascend) into complete hedonistic sensory sexual experiential indulgence of your every desire. This goes on for a while until the realities of getting faced all the time kick in. You look like shit, you feel like shit, you play and perform like shit, you can't work or write decent music anymore, you realise that you're mostly surrounded by parasitic hangers-on and your existence is fairly shallow. You also run low on cash and people think you're a bit shit.

Now imagine you're coming down like a tonne of bricks. You can't get on, you probably can't even get up from the floor or wherever the hell you are. The waves of withdrawal are crashing ever faster and louder and in between them you glimpse flashes of insight into your deeper self, the meaning of life, your past present and future self, the shining light of salvation and the black abyss of despair and eternity. If you were a regular person you would probably lie there shuddering until you pass out or drag yourself up and lurch towards the bathroom/kitchen/front door and go sort your shit out.

Because you're actually David Bowie you go write a song about it and people love you again and want to give you oral sex and fancy biscuits.

So read the lyrics again:

I shake, and stare at the sun
Till my eyes burn
I shake, at the mothers brutal vermin
I shake, and stare at the watery moon
With the same desire
As the sober Philistine

And I shake
Turn and turn again
Worm, the pain and blade
Turn and turn again

The screw, is a tightening atrocity
I shake for the reeking flesh
Is as romantic as hell
The need to have seen it all
As beauty"

The lyrics describe the experience of pain, suffering, yearning, desperation, and loss of control. They could allude to his experience with drugs, fame, love, or all three. He states that he has 'the same desire as the sober Philistine'. It is possible that the word 'sober' has a positive connotation and that it is a state he wishes to be in, and that 'Philistine' has a negative connotation, as while sobriety is desired, one who hasn't experienced the insobriety he has is ignorant, unsophisticated, or inexperienced in the elation and ecstasy that accompanies drug use, or that they do not wish to experience these things or look down upon them, possibly in moral condemnation.

The last three lines,
"The need to have seen it all
As beauty

could be interpreted as his explanation for the pain and suffering he has put himself through. He has an insatiable, driving need to 'see it all', to observe, voyeuristically, 'utter destruction', in which he sees an essential or philosophical beauty.

Drug use, sex, love, fame, fortune, music, life, these things are agony and ecstasy. Pleasure and pain. Light and dark. Heaven and hell. We tend to polarise and simplify things into black and white, good and bad, right and wrong. One of the most powerful and enduring examples of this is heaven and hell. We imagine that heaven is everything we could ever desire that is good and pleasurable and satisfying and joyful in infinite excess, and hell is where everything painful, traumatic, terrifying, horrifying, is eternally imprisoned with us. The language he uses in his lyrics invokes this almost universal notion that we can all identify with in some way. He is just employing an age old literary technique.

As for the keyboard repetitions of 6, I don't see any significance in that whatsoever. If there were repetitions of 1 and 3 over and over again, so that he would be playing 13131313131313 would you be superstitious about him repeating the number 13?

I hope you can now enjoy Bowie for what he is - a kickass artist - without worrying about any sort of indoctrination or nefarious secret purpose :)
Marsoups

speaking of the pearly gates,

"Sister Margeret died and, through some clerical error, found herself in Hell instead of Heaven. She immediately telephoned Saint Peter about the mistake, but all she got was his voicemail. She left a message explaining her situation, begging Saint Peter to quickly set things straight. But a day passed and she heard nothing, so again she telephoned, and again she got voicemail. 'Saint Peter! Please rectify this error immediately. There's an orgy planned for tonight and the Devil is forcing everyone to attend!' But still no response. The following morning she telephoned a third time.

'Hey, Pete! It's Maggie. Ignore those previous voicemails!'"

;)
traveller

Thanks for the time and effort put into that dissection
of bowie, very much appreciated venatrix, as like i said
i think his music is awesome i would love to be able to
listen with a clear conscience hehe :)

I am glad for that interpretation for sure, and it is
quite possibly the true intention for the track.

In the context of the overall album it is still ambiguous in some
ways..(the album is a one of those story style albums)
I'll have a relisten through this perspective and see how it all fits
in hehe :)

i guess on another level also that i may never
know the "true meaning" of it and whatever intention i
project onto it may end up true for me etc..

*sigh*
120 posts Page 1 of 5